Is your website helping or hurting your sales efforts?
This special report for copier dealer principals, sales managers, and marketing leaders provides an outline for what you need to know to build an effective web presence.
- Buyers look for information on Google and vet sales reps on social media.
- Current customers come to your website to get service and order supplies.
- Potential employees evaluate your dealership as a place to work based on your website.
All of this points to the fact that your website is more than just an online brochure. Instead it's the key interface between your dealership and the world.
Building a new website and keeping it updated can seem like a daunting task. And while it is a lot of work, you need to get this right.
We're prepared this guide to help you understand the key components of an excellent website for your dealership that supports your sales efforts, enhances your customer service, and helps you recruit great reps.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The four core audiences of your website and what they want
- How to set goals for your new website
- What you need to know about website features like mobile-responsive, mega menus, and long page design
- How to integrate service portals to provide a great customer support experience
- Ways to generate sales leads